The Flexible Packaging Group also showcases its top selling solutions for f/f/s stickpacks and pouches, as well as a high-speed fill-and-seal pouch machine. (Pack Expo Flexible Packaging Group Booth # C-3425)
SAUKVILLE, Wis. — The ProMach Flexible Packaging Group introduces at Pack Expo, Sept. 25-27 in Las Vegas, new form fill seal (f/f/s) bagging machines from Matrix, powered by ProMach, and a new sachet machine from INV Pack. Additionally, the group displays top selling f/f/s stickpack and pouch machines from INV Pack and FLtecnics, respectively, and a high-throughput fill-and-seal pouch machine from Toyo Jidoki. The Flexible Packaging Group serves the growing need for a single source of flexible packaging solutions in a variety of industries, including food, beverage, nutraceutical, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, chemicals, and more. (Pack Expo Flexible Packaging Group Booth # C-3425)
“Every Pack Expo attendee who wants to explore the top solutions in flexible packaging will find the ProMach exhibit an informative and valuable one stop shop for machines that deliver high throughput, flexibility, and low-cost ownership,” said Troy Snader, senior vice president of the ProMach Flexible Packaging Group.
F/F/S bag machines from Matrix
- A single new Matrix Morpheus XL produces bags from two inches wide all the way up to 15 inches at speeds exceeding 120 bags per minute. It is designed to run in intermittent mode as well as continuous mode, depending on the type of bag. Matrix AutoPro, a standard feature on all Morpheus models, automates adjustments during changeover to reduce downtime and improve throughput.
- Organizations standardized on Rockwell Automation will want to see the new Rockwell option for Morpheus.
- The original continuous motion Morpheus, based on the recognized speed and motion-control of Beckhoff technology, will also be on display.
F/F/S Sachet and stickpack machines from INV Pack
- The new INV Pack MVA900 multilane sachet machine registers both front and back panels as opposed to most competitive machines that have only a registered front panel. This machine produces up to 240 sachets per minute. The MVA900 is suitable for ultraclean environments.
- The top-selling INV Pack BY300 multilane stickpack machine is ideal for packaging dosing powders, granules, solids, liquids, and pastes. Output ranges from 150 to 350 stickpacks per minute.
High-speed fill-and-seal pouch machine from Toyo Jidoki
- The precision, high-speed Toyo Jidoki TT-8DW-N twin filler/sealer is rated at up to 80 pre-made pouches filled and sealed per minute. The small-footprint wash-down design facilitates easy cleaning and safe, sanitary operation. Options include zipper openings, nitrogen flush, liquid filling systems, and more.
F/F/S pouches from FLtecnics
- The up to 70-pouches-per-minute FLtecnics 2.6 delivers significant versatility and value – one machine that can produce top or corner spout pouches utilizing the same applicator, as well as zippered, flat, stand up, and/or shaped pouches. Automatic-format changeover and easy-adjustment systems reduce the time required to switch from one style of pouch to another by up to 50 percent compared to other f/f/s pouch machines.
Pack Expo attendees looking for flexible packaging solutions should not miss the ProMach Flexible Packaging Group’s one stop shop at Booth # C-3425. Call 888-628-7491 and visit the Flexible Packaging Group Website for information on hundreds of different machines and options.
ProMach is a family of best-in-class packaging and processing solution brands serving manufacturers of all sizes and geographies in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household and industrial goods industries. ProMach brands operate across the entire production line: filling, bottling and capping, decorative labeling, flexibles and trays, pharma, handling and sterilizing, labeling and coding, and robotics and end of line. ProMach also provides systems and integration including turnkey solutions, design/build, engineering services, and productivity software to optimize production line design and deliver maximum uptime.
ProMach designs, manufactures, integrates, and supports the most sophisticated and advanced packaging and processing solutions in the global marketplace. Its diverse customer base, from Fortune 500 companies to smaller, privately-held businesses worldwide, depends on reliable, flexible, technologically advanced equipment and integrated solutions. ProMach is headquartered near Cincinnati, Ohio, with manufacturing facilities and offices throughout North America, Europe, South America, and Asia. For more information about ProMach, visit www.ProMachBuilt.com and for more information on ProMach Careers, visit www.ProMachCareers.com.